What is CorePlan?
CorePlan is a digital operations platform for mining exploration and drilling companies to plan, manage and report on their operations in real-time.
Our mission at CorePlan is to help the mining industry prepare for a digital and that’s why we have built the world’s easiest to use and most powerful work management platform.
Companies that use CorePlan include AngloGold Ashanti, Chalice Gold, Raglan and many more.
We are a modern SaaS startup born out of Western Australia and having achieved product-market fit in 2020, we are ready to rapidly scale the business.
About the role:
As the Product Marketer, you will work across our marketing, product and sales teams to present our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company.
You will own product launches, product training and customer marketing. You will be focused on helping our product team go-to-market with new features to drive customer adoption. You will work directly with our customers, documenting their needs and using your insight to help our entire GTM team speak clearer to our audience.
What you’ll do:
- you’d be responsible for telling the story & showing the power of CorePlan to the market. This includes positioning & messaging, product launches, product education & training content, sales enablement, and competitive intel.
- you’d be expected to work well cross-functionally (especially across sales, customer success, and product) and develop expert-level knowledge (and passion for) our customers.
- you’d become a champion for our customers. Understanding their needs, why they chose our product and how they use it.
- you’d become a regular contributor to our content. Writing blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, interviewing customers for case studies.
What would make you successful in this role?
- being a owner not a renter: full ownership of your role!
- LOVE marketing!
- organisation & time management. This is a busy & high-paced team within the company
- problem solving, and a deep love of action (getting sh*t done)
- 1-2 years of experience working in a marketing role in a tech environment
- you’re a task master, like to get things done and finish a to-do list
- you like to figure things out. You’ve an investigator, a researcher, a curious learning machine
Nice to have:
- you preferably have worked in B2B SaaS
- have worked with tools such as hubspot, figma, webflow and intercom
- an eye for design and 'good enough' skills
- past entrepreneurial or startup experience
- success working in cross-functional teams, hitting targets
What will you get in return?
- jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor!
- hands-on experience working with a modern software platform which is revolutionising the mining industry.
- autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours.
- a flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- the opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business as we expand rapidly.
- build a unique network in the mining and technology industry.
- unlimited supply of chocolate to stimulate creativity when you're in the office