Customer Success & Onboarding Associate
The mining industry has dealt with technology from the last century for far too long. Imagine software that’s slow, clunky and you need a mini PhD to figure out how to use it.
That’s exactly why we’ve built CorePlan.
The past 12 months have seen phenomenal business growth for us with over 10x in revenue with over 500 users.
CorePlan empowers mining and drilling companies to work smarter by moving from email and spreadsheets to a full digital operations platform.
With your help, we have ambitious goals to scale the business locally, globally. Our customers range from large mineral exploration companies like AngloGold and Chalice Mining to entrepreneurial drilling companies such as Durock and Raglan to small boutique drillers and innovative juniors.
Our team is small but we are gearing for growth to double our headcount in the next 12 months.
You will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and fearlessly juggling multiple tasks, projects or what not. You are a self-starter, a self educator, a true wordsmith, and an organiser of chaos. You are an unstoppable force of nature that get sh*t done
The sky's the limit here - this job will give you the opportunity to acquire diverse experience on an accelerated timeline vs. what you would get at a "normal" job.
What You'll Do
- Work with CorePlan customers and your team members to intimately understand the needs and goals of each and every customer. You’ll coordinate a seamless onboarding experience that the customer’s employees will love.
- Define objectives and align with customers on employee adoption goals. Set and manage timelines with customers for implementation and communicate regularly.
- Create, set up and plan the implementation of new accounts while looking for early upsell and expansion opportunities.
- Gather required material from customers timely and coordinate with the team to set up their accounts.
- Run in person and video demonstrations and training with customers on how to use the CorePlan platform.
- Execute basic initiatives to increase user adoption and utilization and curate new documentation to support their education to their teams.
- Create and implement professional customized email templates, plans and facilitate calls with clients to answer questions, address issues, define objectives.
- Attend in-person presales meetings facilitated by sales
- Prioratise and consistently communicate with customers on the progress of their accounts in the onboarding phase.
- Work with the support team to ensure that all customer support related issues are resolved quickly and escalate instances if necessary.
Sounds good so far? We are looking for you if you:
- Have a minimum 3 years of professional experience with a minimum of 2 years in a customer facing role. Sales experience is a plus.
- are a task master with the ability to manage your time effectively whilst working with multiple customers on tight deadlines.
- are a problem solver and has a deep love of action (getting sh*t done)
- are an investigator, a researcher, a curious learning machine and you pick up things fast and run with them.
- Have an intuition for people and passion for strengthening customer relationships.
- Tech-savviness. You’ll be using multiple systems in your role, and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Are a team player with great interpersonal skills. The team is very close knit and unusually passionate about what they do. We’d want you to be the same.
- Bonus: Have an understanding of customer success philosophies.
What will you get in return?
- jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor! We are growing rapidly and we’d expect you to build your own team in the next 12 months.
- hands-on experience working with a modern software platform which is revolutionising the mining industry.
- autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours.
- learn everything you need to launch your own startup.
- a flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- the opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business as we expand rapidly.
- build a unique network in the mining and technology industry.
- unlimited supply of chocolate to stimulate creativity when you're in the office
How to Apply
Applying is a piece of cake, but like with all good things it takes time. See, while we know you're awesome, it's actually really hard to find you in the midst of literally hundreds of the other applications we receive.
So, this is where we're going to ask you for a huge favour: can you make it really easy and obvious how great you are, so we don't accidentally overlook you?