Back End Developer
CorePlan is a digital operations platform for mining exploration and drilling companies to plan, manage and report on their operations in real-time, end to end.
Our mission at CorePlan is to help the mining industry prepare for a digital future and that’s why we have built the world’s easiest to use and most powerful work management platform.
Having achieved product-market fit in 2020, CorePlan is now ready to rapidly scale the business.
We are seeking a Senior Backend Developer to join our rocket ship! You will play a key part in architecturing and influencing the tech behind our product as we prepare for lift-off.
You will be part of an open, highly motivated, team-oriented, and results-based culture where your input is encouraged.
You will participate fully in the design and evolution of our product and practices, where you will bring features from ideas and experiments, into production.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications in Django or similar Python frameworks
- A thorough understanding of the full stack – front end experience in React or React Native is desirable but not required.
- Experience with software development practices and tools (e.g. AWS, Git, Docker, CI/CD, automated testing)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good collaborative skills: shaping new features, reviewing code, and documenting code
- A bachelor-degree in computer science or software engineering or similar is advantageous, but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a modern tech stack in a team that values using cutting edge tech and keeping tech debt under control
- An exciting and dynamic startup environment where your voice is heard across the whole team, and your decisions have lasting impact
- A company that values and invests in professional and personal growth of its employees
- Flexible hours, WFH opportunities and a casual work environment
- Close access to Public Transport
- All the coffee, tea, chocolate and fruit you desire